The Unsustainability of ISIS Detentions in Syria
Perhaps the most immediate challenge facing the Syrian Democratic Forces is what to do with the influx of ISIS members and their families that have poured out of ISIS's last stronghold, particularly since February 2019.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Futter:||Echtleder||Artikel code:||SS006 SPEEDSOCKS|
|Muster:||Ohne Muster||MPN:||SS006 SPEEDSOCKS|
- Nine West Estrilada Sandali con Cinturino Alla Caviglia
- Naturalizer Womens 7 Med Navy bluee Leather Slides Sandals shoes Casual Open Toe
- Propet Women's One LT Sneaker Grey Black, 13 Medium US
- Sanuk Women's Yoga Salty Metallic Flip-Flop, Champagne, 10 M US
- Thalia Sodi Jaci, Zapatilla de Ballet womenes, Piel, size 39.5 EU 8.5US
- Women Faux Leather Pull On Mid Calf Boots Winter Warm Shoes Bowtie Lolita New
- Alfani Step N Flex New Womens Nadina 6 M Wedges Boots Brown shoes
- Black leather Hotter Whisper style boots size 4.5
- Crocs 203591 CLASSIC LINED Slip On Warm lined Unisex Clogs Black
- Eastland newport Womens Mules & Clogs Brown 7.5 US 5.5 UK NaO4
- Jack Wills Ladies Brown Leather Loafer shoes Size UK 4 EU 37 US 6
- Mens adidas ZX flux - size uk 7 ( 2012 ) good condition
- Morgan Quinn Vtg 1970's Vibram Sole Stitched Casual Oxfords Women's US 7.5N
- Nunn Bush mens shoes sz 8 M penny loafers burgundy
- ROCKET DOG Zanter Spree black or crystal wedge heel sandal size 3-8
Expanding Knowledge, Narrowing Divides
MEI fosters greater understanding of the Middle East through non-partisan policy analysis, educational services, and promotion of regional arts and culture.
Attend free, public events at our D.C. headquarters or tune in to our live webcasts
No events are currently scheduled. ASICS GT-2000 5 Running shoes Black Bay Diva Pink Women's Size 5 to receive notification of events as they are added to the calendar.
Led by renowned scholars and regional experts, MEI's policy research programs produce original analysis, convene roundtables and public events, and work to advance understanding of the complexities of regional policy.
Countering Terrorism & Extremism
In-depth analysis into the region’s varied terrorist threats and their underlying drivers, including civil conflict.
What We Do
We seek to promote knowledge of the Middle East in America and strengthen understanding of the United States by the peoples and governments of the region. We believe pursuit of this goal is integral to building a world of peace and stability, in which the people of our two regions value our shared humanity.
Our international conflict resolution dialogues bring together civil society and political leaders to achieve impact through cooperation both in and outside of the region.