The Unsustainability of ISIS Detentions in Syria
Perhaps the most immediate challenge facing the Syrian Democratic Forces is what to do with the influx of ISIS members and their families that have poured out of ISIS's last stronghold, particularly since February 2019.
- Nike Primo Court Leather Prem (749565-112)
- S.OLIVER Escarpins women Stöckelschuhe Talon Simili-Cuir 5-5-22404-21 324
- Style & Co. Caitlin Women's Boots Mink
- Women Faux Leather Flip Flops Chunky heel Casual Roman Sandals Slingback shoes
- Skechers Women's You Define-15820 Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- 0lang men's alpi system Snow Boots Black size eu 44
- Birman Cat (Halloween) Print-Running shoes For Women Kids-Free Shipping
- DC Court Graffik SE 300927 White Mens shoes Size 11.5
- Hot Clear Line Platform Stiletto Ankle Strap Sandal High Heels shoes Adult Women
- Material Girl Womens Brooke Canvas Low Top Lace Up Fashion Sneakers
- NEW CLARKS TRIGENIC TRITURN RACE EXTRA LIGHT NAVY LEATHER TRAINERS SHOES 7 &8 &9
Expanding Knowledge, Narrowing Divides
MEI fosters greater understanding of the Middle East through non-partisan policy analysis, educational services, and promotion of regional arts and culture.
Attend free, public events at our D.C. headquarters or tune in to our live webcasts
No events are currently scheduled. Ladies Velvet Embroidery Mules Square Toe Vogue Loafers Leisure Slippers shoes S to receive notification of events as they are added to the calendar.
Led by renowned scholars and regional experts, MEI's policy research programs produce original analysis, convene roundtables and public events, and work to advance understanding of the complexities of regional policy.
Countering Terrorism & Extremism
In-depth analysis into the region’s varied terrorist threats and their underlying drivers, including civil conflict.
What We Do
We seek to promote knowledge of the Middle East in America and strengthen understanding of the United States by the peoples and governments of the region. We believe pursuit of this goal is integral to building a world of peace and stability, in which the people of our two regions value our shared humanity.
Our international conflict resolution dialogues bring together civil society and political leaders to achieve impact through cooperation both in and outside of the region.