Sam Edelman Circus Boots Kensley Zig Zag Heels qozacl2697-Women's Boots
News & Features
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Worn once”|
|Brand:||Sam Edelman||Style:||Platforms & Wedges|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 9.5|
- Adidas Originals Stan Smith Shock Primeknit shoes Women Trainers Pink Lifestyle
- BS09 EVC schuhe brown nabuk herren elegante EU 43,EU 44,EU 45
- Dunlop Purofort Wellington S5 CI SRA C462241
- Jimmy Choo Beige Patent Leather Espadrille Wedge Slip On Sz 40 EU
- Mens New Black & Oxblood Leather Formal Smart Brogues shoes 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- Nike Cortez Ultra blue Bianco Ragazzo shoes Sportive Sneakers 905111 401
- Reef Women's's Slim Ginger Beads Dusty Brown Flip Flops Brown (Dusty Brown Dub)
- Sandro Moscoloni Men Brown Slip-on Loafer shoes size 13 D
- Swiss tech men's summer beach sandals mesh rubber high quality size 10 us
- Armani Jeans wellies with diamante detail size UK 4
- J. SHOES Swoon Women's Zip Ankle Heeled Granny Bootie Green Snake print NEW
- Sam Edelman Women's Vinney Knee High Boot - Choose SZ color
- Black Black sport shoes X-9733 Black
- Brooks Mazama Running shoes, Women's Size 8 B, Diva Pink Anthracite blueefish
- Karrimor Bodmin Low 5 Ladies Weathertite uk 7 eu 41
- Propét Frauen Travelactiv Fashion Sneaker Beige Groesse 5 US 35.5 EU
Time to Spare?
Volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization!
Helping Community Cats
With community help, PAWS Chicago is working to save and protect feral cat colonies. Check out our life saving efforts, Sandals low heel elegant comfortable beige suede like leather woven 1060.
WHY ARE THEY DYING?
Too Many Born, Too Few Adopted
One Female Cat
and her offspring can produce more than
over a seven year span!
One Female Dog
and her offspring can produce over
in seven years!
With so many pets born, too many are coming into shelters and too few are adopted. Thousands of pets in shelters are waiting for a home.
The No Kill Model - Solutions to End the Killing
The No Kill Model
Dig deeper into the Pillars of No Kill - Targeted Spay/Neuter, Adoptions, Animal Health & Well-Being, and Volunteers - and the foundation of Community Engagement in our No Kill section.
Targeted spay/neuter programs serving at-risk and under-resourced communities dramatically reduces the number of unwanted animals born and ultimately killed in shelters.
Proactive & Innovative Adoption
Saving more lives is about extending the visibility of homeless animals into communities where people live, work and play, encouraging people to think adoption first, and maybe fall in love.
Animal Health & Behavior
The goal is for each pet to not only survive but thrive! Through state-of-the-art Shelter Medicine and comprehensive Animal Behavior programs, we treat and rehabilitate both body and spirit.
Volunteers are the life-force of PAWS Chicago, touching every aspect of operations and providing the highest quality of care for our pets. Join our army and help us save more live!
The foundation of everything we do - since our first adoption event in 1998 - is engaging the community in the cause of homeless pets. People cause the problem. People solve the problem!
It's a story that inspires. This video tells the story of why PAWS was founded and how a grassroots effort revolutionized animal welfare in Chicago.