The Michigan Economic Development Corporation, in collaboration with more than 100 economic development partners, markets Michigan as the place to do business, assists businesses in their growth strategies, and fosters the growth of vibrant communities across the state.
- G by Guess Womens Giya Black Ankle Booties shoes 9.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 0134
- Kenneth Cole New York Jenna Ankle Strap Flat Sandals 971, Buff, 7 US 37.5 EU
- Mens Autumn And Winter Outdoor Fashion New Casual Chunky Sports Cotton shoes
- New Jessica Simpson Lalaine Sandals leather brown 3 women's shoes
- P. W Minor Black Size 6 shoes Calfskin Milan Mary Jane shoes Flat Size 6, 36
- SALE AZE BAZE NIGHT MENS CLARKS BLACK LEATHER SLIP ON FORMAL EVERYDAY WORK SHOES
Michigan’s business climate is stronger than ever. Nearly two-thirds of Michigan businesses surveyed describe the state as having a positive business climate and would promote Michigan as a place to start a business. The state is ranked as a Top 10 Pro-Business State and as a Top 10 state for major new and expanded corporate facilities.Nunn Bush Mens Sparta Cap Toe Oxford- Pick SZ color.
Living in Michigan
Michigan’s attractive business climate is surpassed only by its natural beauty and active lifestyle. With four beautiful seasons, 11,000 lakes, and the country’s longest freshwater coastline, Michigan offers ample opportunities to enjoy recreational activities like boating, fishing, golf, skiing, hiking and more.
Michigan is also home to world-class museums, more than 100 wineries, a growing dining and craft beer scene and has the lowest cost of living in the Midwest. When it comes to living and doing business, nothing compares to Pure Michigan.Learn More