The Michigan Economic Development Corporation, in collaboration with more than 100 economic development partners, markets Michigan as the place to do business, assists businesses in their growth strategies, and fosters the growth of vibrant communities across the state.
- Nine west NWUALA black flat women's shoes Size 6.5
- LOLLIPOPS Ankle Boots Brown Suede UK 4
- KEIL PLATEAU GEFÜTTERTE STIEFEL DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 36 black 6516
- Men's Johnston & Murphy Brown Zip Chelsea Boots Size 9 M
- NEW Women's Boots Soviet Vintage Artificial Varnish Not used
- OLIVIA K Women's Western Buckle Stacked Low Heel Ankle Bootie Cut out Style
- Roper Men's Speed Canvas Swifter Sole shoes - Round Toe - 09-020-1660-2130 TA
- T.U.K. shoes Womens Creeper Sneaker Grey Suede
- Women Block High Heels Zip Round Toe Ankle Boots Ruffle Beads Fashion Shoes Size
- Ladies Heels shoes Spike Double Buckle Strap Pointy Toe Fashion shoes Leather
- ASOS Designer Ladies Women Bronze Ankle High Heel shoes Boot Size 5 38
Michigan’s business climate is stronger than ever. Nearly two-thirds of Michigan businesses surveyed describe the state as having a positive business climate and would promote Michigan as a place to start a business. The state is ranked as a Top 10 Pro-Business State and as a Top 10 state for major new and expanded corporate facilities.Bar III Men's Adrian Low Top Athletic Sneakers White Size 11 M
Living in Michigan
Michigan’s attractive business climate is surpassed only by its natural beauty and active lifestyle. With four beautiful seasons, 11,000 lakes, and the country’s longest freshwater coastline, Michigan offers ample opportunities to enjoy recreational activities like boating, fishing, golf, skiing, hiking and more.
Michigan is also home to world-class museums, more than 100 wineries, a growing dining and craft beer scene and has the lowest cost of living in the Midwest. When it comes to living and doing business, nothing compares to Pure Michigan.Learn More